Friday 1 January 2010

2010

Well here it is New Years Day, and I am writing the inevitable new year post. Bet you can't guess the theme?? It is of course the DIET, the FITNESS and the NEW ME post!!!!!

So how am I going to achieve this, well with regular exercise and eating properly of course. Duh.

My diet for today, crisps and chocolate :) I am nursing the hangover from hell and cannot be arsed to make anything to eat, so its whatever I can grab. But I am sitting here making a plan and thinking about the future.

Life sucks at the moment, but somehow I have to get through the shit and make it to 2011, hopefully fitter and slimmer.

2 comments:

  1. You'll make it chick, just keep that chin up xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will do it honey and I will be here for the ride so give me a shout if you need any help

    xx

    ReplyDelete