Sunday 3 January 2010

Day Two

He he, been here before but this time it will get past Day Two!!

I was so sore today, my ass hurts so much I can hardly sit down on it. So I have decided to have a day off from exercising but I did manage to persuade the other half to go for a 3 mile walk. Got up really late (11.30) so breakfast and lunch were kinda intermingled and only had a snack of nuts after the walk and proceeded onto dinner.

Breakfast/lunch - Malt wheat's (45g) and semi skimmed milk (50mL)

Snack - 28 g of dry roasted peanuts.

Dinner - Chicken Saag with rice and a small naan bread - this is a lovely recipe, best curry I have made from scratch.

Drinks - 3 cups of coffee with semi-skimmed milk and 3 glasses of water.

Also, made my sandwiches ready for tomorrow, not looking forward to going back to work! I am going to miss Mr CM so so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment