Saturday 2 January 2010

EA active, no make that EA death!

Oh my, oh my.

Today marked the start of the diet and exercise regime. The postie bought me a new present today so I thought I would give it a go, well it almost finished me off!!! I am still red faced, 40 mins later. EA active is tough and I thought it would be another of those faddy Wii games that don't do much. Maybe I am out of practice and in time it will get repetitive and easy. We will have to see. Anyway, I burnt 174 cals which can only be good.

Diet:

B - 45g of wheat cereal, 50 mL semi-skimmed milk. 2 coffee's
L - Heinz tomato soup and two slices of wholemeal bread and spread. 1 pint of water.
D - 1/2 a rack of lamb, roast potatoes and parsnips, brocolli and carrots. 1 pint of water.

1 comment:

  1. Well done mate! I had a go on the wii fit over christmas and it was a lot better than I thought. Definitely got my heart rate up and got me hot and sweaty!

    x

    ReplyDelete