Monday 11 January 2010

Week 2 Day 2

Hi,

Just a quick one from me, went over my cals yesterday by 9 and today by 22, so need to keep an eye on things this wee. Haven't been food shopping yet this week which means I am living off what we have an the canteen shop at work. :(

Sunday

B: Peanut butter on wholemeal bread, coffee
L: Leftover Indian Take Away, which was Tandoori chicken and rice.
D: Roast Beef, roast pots, roast parsnips, carrots and brocolli, glass of wine.

Water: 2 ltrs

Monday

B: Brunch bar, didn't get up for breakfast again ;(
L: Roast beef sandwich, on wholemeal bread, snack a jacks (cream cheese and onion).
S: Malteasers, naughty naughty - pshed me over my cals.
D: Pork steak, wholegrain rice, carrots and brocolli.

Water: 2 ltrs.

Will try harder tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment